FGV Cambridge Nanosystems accepts that it has a responsibility to the principles of sustainability and environmental awareness as summarised by the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
FGV Cambridge Nanosystems recognises the social and economic importance of protecting the environment; that its commitment to this must encompass all activities and that it should be prepared to lead by example in promoting a sensitive, considered attitude to the environment. Our approach to managing our environmental issues is compliant to ISO 14001:2004 and any applicable legal or other regulatory requirements.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems is committed to reducing any harmful impact its operations have on the local and global environment.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems will measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems will comply with all relevant environmental legislation that applies to the company.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems will raise staff awareness of environmental issues and enlist their support to improve the Company’s performance.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems will encourage its suppliers and customers to adopt similar principles.
The Directors have the overall and final responsibility for the Environmental Policy with the Management Representative in charge of the co-ordination, implementation and monitoring of the policy throughout the organisation. The Environmental Policy will be communicated to all staff and a copy will be displayed on the staff notice board. Each staff member takes responsibility for their own work area. Copies may be made available to customers on request. The policy will be reviewed quarterly at Directors Meetings and any updates cascaded throughout the company.
Dr Krzysztof Koziol