FGV Cambridge Nanosystems launches new eCommerce store for selling the highest quality CamGraph Graphene Powder
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new eCommerce store for the sales of the company’s highest quality CamGraph® Graphene Powder.
Dr Anna Mieczakowski, the company’ Chief Operations Officer, said: “We are hugely excited to open our new online store and offer large supplies of the highest quality graphene currently available to an international market in a couple of simple clicks. This is a very important development for our company, which comes exactly one year after we opened our industrial scale production factory in Cambridge, UK”.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems, a leading supplier of ultra-high quality graphene on a commercial scale and at a competitive price, has just opened a new eCommerce store – accessible at www.cambridgenanosystems.com/shop – for selling the company’s highest quality CamGraph® Graphene Powder.
- Graphene is a high performance nano material; it has demonstrated superior electricity and heat conduction, and is expected to outperform most metals, whilst being strong, flexible and extremely lightweight. Graphene has the potential to revolutionise industries from automotive to aerospace, power supply to construction, as well as the design of everyday electronics.
- FGV Cambridge Nanosystems’ CamGraph® Graphene Powder nanoplatelets are very thin and slightly crumpled, ensuring performance and avoiding stacking at the same time. Thus, CamGraph® Graphene Powder is an extremely good nanofiller suitable for electronic inks, polymer, metal composites and coatings.
- The launch of a new online store represents an important commitment for FGV Cambridge Nanosystems, to deliver to the market a continuous supply of the highest grade material. Our online store is an interface with us to simplify the process of purchasing graphene on an international scale.
- We operate the production of ultra-high quality CamGraph® Graphene Powder on several tonnes capacity per year and continue to increase the production significantly in subsequent years.
FGV Cambridge Nanosystems is pleased to announce the launch of its eCommerce store, accessible at www.cambridgenanosystems.com/shop. A range of the highest quality CamGraph® Graphene Powder products are currently available to purchase. The ultra-competitive prices are driven by a green one-step scalable production method, which employs abundant greenhouse gases, such as methane and carbon dioxide, to both make graphene and help lower the environmental impact of daily activities world-wide.
FGV Cambridge Nanosystems’ CamGraph® Graphene Powder nanoplatelets are very thin and slightly crumpled, ensuring performance and avoiding stacking at the same time. Thus, the company’s graphene is an extremely good nanofiller suitable for electronic inks, polymer, metal composites and coatings to help improve electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity and mechanical strength. For example, among many other possibilities, graphene can be added to concrete to improve flexural strength. It can increase the elasticity and hardness of asphalt, allowing for less oil wasted and a longer life. Graphene reinforced composites have been shown to become strengthened and toughened. In energy, graphene massively improves the performance of batteries. CamGraph® Graphene Powder is undergoing industrial implementation across various industries to improve existing materials, products and open up new technological opportunities.
About the company
FGV Cambridge Nanosystems is a young company born out of the University of Cambridge run by experienced management team with long background in engineering, nanomaterial production, processing and development. The company produces ultra-high quality graphene on a commercial scale and is also involved in several product developments based on graphene.
The company’s innovative production method turns waste greenhouse gases into pure graphene, in one, very efficient, step. Using a ball of plasma, held in a steady state, they are able to ‘crack’ gases such as methane and carbon dioxide and produce, in a single process, very high quality graphene without additive, catalyst or metal impurities.
In early 2015, the company met the great challenge of scaling up production of graphene to an industrial level with the opening of a new factory in Cambridge that houses their full-scale production unit capable of producing large quantities of this very valuable material.
The team’s background as world-class material scientists, engineers, chemists from the University of Cambridge means that they are well-placed to work with businesses to integrate their innovative material into existing product ranges and future applications.